[ovirt-users] Creating new users on oVirt 3.5

Alon Bar-Lev alonbl at redhat.com
Tue Dec 16 08:49:14 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

Hello,

Have you read[1]?
We of course need help in improving documentation :)
Can you please send engine.log when starting up engine so I can see if there are any issues?
Please make sure that at /etc/ovirt-engine/extensions.d you set the config.profile.file.1 to absolute file, /etc/ovirt-enigne/aaa/ as we wait for 3.5.1 to support relative names.

The simplest sequence is:

1. copy recursive /usr/share/ovirt-engine-extension-aaa-ldap/examples/simple to /etc/ovirt-engine
2. edit /etc/ovirt-engine/extension.d/* replace ../aaa to /etc/ovirt-engine/aaa this is pending 3.5.1.
3. edit /etc/ovirt-engine/aaa/ldap1.properties and set vars.server, vars.user, vars.password to meet your setup.
4. restart engine.
5. send me engine.log

Regards,
Alon