[ovirt-users] Creating new users on oVirt 3.5

Alon Bar-Lev alonbl at redhat.com
Tue Dec 16 17:12:32 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

Thanks for helpful documentation!

> Once again, don’t get hung up on the file names, they really only mean something to you. Maybe someone that knows more than me can shed some light on this??

Indeed the file names are not important as long as the extension is .properties the files will be read.

> Important to note, that if you use an IP Address here you may have TLS problems, and once again I am no pro, but I had problems trying to get TLS and IP addresses to play nice

Indeed, the certificate should contain ip address in subject or subject alternate name in order to ip to be usable in tls, this is not specific to this implementation.

> nano ca.pem – This is done on your engine, and you paste the above output into this file

not sure why you cannot just use ca.pem as-is when using keytool.

Regards,
Alon Bar-Lev.