[ovirt-users] Server 2012 R2 + Intel Conroe Cluster

Nathan Llaneza ntllaneza573 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 23:16:03 UTC 2014

Hey All,

I think I have found a bug in oVirt 3.4.4. We just bought a new server that
supports the Conroe CPU model, and I am trying to install Server 2012 R2
without luck. I keep getting error code 0x000000C4. The problem is while
Windows is still to load into its pre-installation environment it cashes
and then immediately resets. This is a continuous loop. I have found a way
to install Server 2012 R2. Move the cluster away from the Conroe Family (in
my case Penryn). Thanks for all you do.