[ovirt-users] disk ordering

Paul Jansen vlaero at yahoo.com.au
Wed Dec 17 01:12:50 UTC 2014

Hello.I've noticed issues with inconsistent disk ordering when doing installs from time to time (on VMs with two disks).I came across this post from Itamar from October 2013 where 'disk ordering' is mentioned as a roadmap item: [Users] oVirt Roadmap feature requests - Summary
I haven't found anything more when doing searches.  Has any work been done on this, or is there a workaround?This is a little annoying.  I never run into this issue under Vmware's ESXi.

|   |
| [Users] oVirt Roadmap feature requests - Summary[Users] oVirt Roadmap feature requests - Summary Itamar Heim iheim at redhat.com Sun Oct 6 15:55:33 EDT 2013 Previous message: [Users] so, what do you want next in oVirt?  |
|  |
| View on lists.ovirt.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |