[ovirt-users] console viewer for ovrit engine

Donny Davis donny at cloudspin.me
Wed Dec 17 19:24:42 UTC 2014

Have you setup the websocket proxy?

From: users-bounces at ovirt.org [mailto:users-bounces at ovirt.org] On Behalf Of
Yue, Cong
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2014 12:22 PM
To: users at ovirt.org
Subject: [ovirt-users] console viewer for ovrit engine

Hi

I finally created VM and it seems work well. But for the administrator
menu,but I can not show the browser-embeded console, noVNC and Spice HTML5
browser client.

I am using firefox and chrome in Ubuntu 14.04 desktop OS.

Is there any setting or requirements for the browser-embeded console viewer?

Also if I select other console options as native client, one .w file will be
downloaded, what is the recommendation to open these .w files with some
native viewer for Ubuntu 14.04 desktop?

Thanks,

Cong

  _____

This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
of the original message. If you are the intended recipient, please be
advised that the content of this message is subject to access, review and
disclosure by the sender's e-mail System Administrator.