[ovirt-users] event monitoring

Einav Cohen ecohen at redhat.com
Wed Dec 17 20:36:42 UTC 2014

in the oVirt web-admin:
select the 'Users' main tab ->
select the relevant user (typically the one with which you
are logging into the oVirt web-admin) ->
select the 'Event Notifier' sub-tab ->
click on the 'Manage Events' button ->
within the 'Add Event Notification' dialog: select desired
events and fill an e-mail address  ->
click 'OK'.

see http://i.imgur.com/8V3NQFu.png.

as noted in the 'Add Event Notification' dialog: To receive
email notifications, ensure that the mail server is configured
and the ovirt-event-notifier service is running.

----
Thanks,
Einav