[ovirt-users] nfs shared storage can not be mounted in second host during hosted-engine --deploy

Yue, Cong Cong_Yue at alliedtelesis.com
Wed Dec 17 23:44:07 UTC 2014

I am trying to install the second host to test the HA for hypervisor . I am using external storage and assume that one is with HA.
I configured the first node with that shared storage as nfs2-3:/engine. And now everything works well except for browser embedded console. :)

But when I did hosted-engine -deploy for the second host, there is some error which shows
--
Error while mounting specified storage path: mount.nfs: Connection timed out.
Cannot unmounts /tmp/tmpLALdB1

I checked from the second with mount -t nfs nfs2-3:/engine /test_mount, and it works well.

Do I need unblock something or is there some log I can dig further to find the problem?

Thanks in advance,
Cong

This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If you are the intended recipient, please be advised that the content of this message is subject to access, review and disclosure by the sender's e-mail System Administrator.