[ovirt-users] console viewer for ovrit engine

Simone Tiraboschi stirabos at redhat.com
Thu Dec 18 09:01:49 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

The oVirt websocket proxy is part of the engine and it's by default installed on the engine host when you install the engine; engine-setup asks if you want to configure it or not.
Than, if you really need for your network design, you can also install and configure the websocket proxy on a different host.
 http://www.ovirt.org/Features/WebSocketProxy_on_a_separate_host
but this is already a special case.

I read in this thread that you are using centos7 (also for the engine host?).
We didn't release oVirt 3.5.0 for el7 but we'll do since 3.5.1 which is targeted just after Christmas vacation (you are welcome to help us testing it on centos7!) so now you still cannot find ovirt-websocket-proxy rpm for el7 on the stable branch.
If you really need to install it right now on el7 you can try from nightly snapshot.