[ovirt-users] Problem with installing second host for hosted_engine (3.5)

Otto Strassen otto.strassen at openinteractive.ch
Thu Dec 18 15:58:46 UTC 2014

Hi

I have set up oVirt 3.5 in a hosted engine configuration. Host running CentOS 7, guest CentOS 6.6.

Now I'm trying to set up an additional host, also running CentOS 7. I'm doing this by running 'hosted-engine --deploy' on the second host, giving the NFS address of the hosted engine share and following the instructions (Do you want to copy over answers? etc.) It works up to the point where it asks for the admin at internal password.

[ ERROR ] Failed to execute stage 'Setup validation': [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/rhev/data-center/mnt/lima.sylon.net:_srv_hosted__engine/17f87a87-1144-4be6-a9b4-8b0520ccbe70/ha_agent/hosted-engine.metadata'

--
Open Interactive GmbH
Vogesenplatz 1