[ovirt-users] Using 10gb vNIC/vbridge into VM is possible?

Kalil de A. Carvalho kalilac at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 10:49:31 UTC 2014

Dear Amador.

No, unfortunately not.

This was just a friend question, because he need VM with 10GB NIC's.

Today he is using Xenserver, this solution does not attend his expedition
and he is research another solution.

I told him about oVirt/KVM but this is a prerequisite to use.

I will plan with him to try make a project to test a take the resolts.

Best regards.

--
Atenciosamente,
Kalil de A. Carvalho