[ovirt-users] Using 10gb vNIC/vbridge into VM is possible?

Darrell Budic budic at onholyground.com
Fri Dec 19 17:08:03 UTC 2014

I tried a quick iperf test a while back and got 3-4Gb/sec between a pair of VMs on separate hosts with a 10G infrastructure, no real tuning and no SRIOV. That met my needs so I didn’t try anything further. If you were aiming for 10G for all, you’d want to work on SRIOV I imagine, but they get pretty good performance even without it.