[ovirt-users] Strange error messages

Timothy Asir Jeyasingh tjeyasin at redhat.com
Mon Dec 22 11:10:10 UTC 2014

Ovirt stores the hook files at the first time it discovers
any gluster hook file in the specific path (/var/lib/glusterd/hooks/1) in the node
and keeps checking the hooks file across every node with its master copy
and returns a conflict message whenever it finds any differences.

To resolve this conflict, Ovirt UI provides a resolve option.
Using which one can copy the master hook file to every node or
can select any particular host's hook file to be copied across every nodes
and update the Ovirt's master copy.

Regards,
Timothy