[ovirt-users] Centos 7 guest on rhev 3.4

Jakub Bittner j.bittner at nbu.cz
Mon Dec 22 12:32:10 UTC 2014

Hello,

we are running rhev 3.4 and we installed Centos 7.0 as guest with KDE
gui. When I connect to this guest via spice I can see desktop, but it
doesnt resize. I have to manually change resolution inside guest (Centos
7). I have ovirt-agent and vd-agent installed and running in guest. We
are connecting from Centos 7. (Resizing in Centos 6 works as expected)

In Centos 7 guest we have:
spice-server-0.12.4-5.el7_0.1.x86_64
spice-gtk3-0.20-8.el7.x86_64
spice-glib-0.20-8.el7.x86_64
spice-xpi-2.8-5.el7.x86_64
spice-vdagent-0.14.0-7.el7.x86_64
ovirt-guest-agent-common-1.0.10-2.el7.noarch

In Centos 7 from which we connects:
virt-viewer-0.5.7-7.el7.x86_64
spice-gtk3-0.20-8.el7.x86_64
spice-vdagent-0.14.0-7.el7.x86_64
spice-xpi-2.8-5.el7.x86_64
spice-glib-0.20-8.el7.x86_64

Maybe I should install some package in to guest, but I dont know which.

Thanks for help.