[ovirt-users] [RFI] oVirt 3.6 Planning

Blaster blaster at 556nato.com
Tue Dec 23 04:09:19 UTC 2014

This is using an AIO configuration in a lab, no chance of a migration storm.  I’m just looking for an easy way to move a VM around if I need to.  1GB ethernet is getting mighty slow these days, and any other shared storage is horribly expensive for a consultant’s home lab. 10GB NIC cards are becoming affordable, but the switches, not so much.