[ovirt-users] Introduction!

Tom Weeks tom.m.weeks at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 02:15:25 UTC 2014

Hello,

I am happy to join the community and help support the project.  I'm a long
time user of vSphere/vCenter but I am an aspiring to work within
open-source world.  My work experience is in corporate environments and
includes virtualization, storage, as well as basic networking.

I hope I can start helping by converting my homelab from the VMware stack
to oVirt.  I can contribute by submitting bug requests and
documentation...let me know if that would be helpful!

-Tom