[ovirt-users] Unable to reinstall hosts after network removal.

Moti Asayag masayag at redhat.com
Tue Dec 30 06:05:54 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

Have you checked the option of "save network configuration" in the setup networks
dialog (iirc should have been checked by default) ?

Could you also attach the /var/log/ovirt-engine/engine.log from the engine server
and /var/log/vdsm/vdsm.log and /var/log/vdsm/supervdsm.log from the node so
we can see which request was sent to vdsm and its result ?