[ovirt-users] engine-iso-uploader unexpected behaviour (steve a)

Yedidyah Bar David didi at redhat.com
Wed Dec 31 21:10:20 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

You mean the attempt to nfs mount the storage directly from the engine?
It has an option to use ssh instead, you can try that too if you feel
curious. See the man page.

If it's something else, I missed it - please give more details.

Of course you can open a bug if you want. I guess it will be low priority
and will probably solved eventually by reimplementing the command line
tool using the work that will be done for the "upload from gui" bug.
Still, detailing your structure/flow will be useful as a test case.

Thanks and best regards,
--
Didi