[Users] [URGENT] hacking the DB

Eli Mesika emesika at redhat.com
Sat Feb 1 21:13:37 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

Hi Juan
First of all let me recommend to backup your DB before playing with it.
My second comment is that this should not occur in the first place so if you removed something and have leftovers that you been forced to delete manually it is certainly a bug and I will appreciate if you can open one , describe the scenario and attach the relevant logs

Thanks
Eli