[Users] ovirt-report Forbidden access error

Yedidyah Bar David didi at redhat.com
Sun Feb 2 06:40:14 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

Did you also run 'ovirt-engine-reports-setup' after installing it?
Was it a new installation or an upgrade from 3.2? Both engine and reports.
Did you install and setup dwh?

Note that there are several bugs in dwh/reports 3.3.2, targeted to be fixed
in 3.3.3. So you might want to wait till 3.3.3 is released.

Regards,
--
Didi