[Users] ovirt 3.4.0-0.5.beta1 and OpenLDAP groups

Yair Zaslavsky yzaslavs at redhat.com
Sun Feb 2 22:01:37 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

HI Winfried, I have a question for you -
When you add the group , can you use one of its user to perform an operation the group has permission to perform? for example, if the group has login permissions, can you login with a user that belongs to the group?
I'm looking at the code, and this might be an issue that the "active" flag is simply not set on a group.