[Users] ovirt 3.4.0-0.5.beta1 and OpenLDAP groups

Yair Zaslavsky yzaslavs at redhat.com
Sun Feb 2 23:45:10 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

Itamar - I don't think there is a sense in that.
At engine-core-  not being set.
At UI - I think the code should be revisited, in AdElementListModel there are places where we create user objects and store in side them group information. later on we store these objects at the groups collection of the model, and this model is being used to present the list of users and groups.