[Users] Mixing tagged and untagged VLANs

Trey Dockendorf treydock at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 20:45:44 UTC 2014

Using 3.3.2 I seem unable to mix tagged and untagged VLANs on a single
interface.  I'm trying to put the following logical networks on a
host's eth0.

ovirtmgmt:
 - Display Network
 - Migration Network
 - NOT VM Network
 - NO VLAN

private:
 - VM network
 - NO VLAN

ipmi:
 - VM Network
 - VLAN 2

In the host's network setup ovirtmgmt is already linked to eth0.  If I
attach 'ipmi (VLAN 2)' then try and attach 'private' the message is
"Cannot have more than one non-VLAN network on one interface".  Same
occurs if I try and attach 'private' when only 'ovirtmgmt' is assigned
to eth0.

Is it not possible to have multiple untagged VLAN networks associated
to one interface in oVirt?

Thanks
- Trey