[Users] ovirt-report Forbidden access error

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 13:25:37 UTC 2014

On Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 2:06 PM, Yedidyah Bar David  wrote:
> [...]

In fact in my case where it is working I have:

engine=# select * from vdc_options where
option_name='RedirectServletReportsPage';
 option_id |        option_name         |
option_value                        | version
       281 | RedirectServletReportsPage |
https://my-engine:443/ovirt-engine-reports | general
(1 row)

Gianluca