[Users] ovirt-report Forbidden access error

Yedidyah Bar David didi at redhat.com
Tue Feb 4 13:35:36 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

Indeed, that's updated to be so by reports setup. But Alessandro
reported he does not have this row at all, which is probably some bug
or problem in engine-setup.

We can quite easily patch reports setup to add this row if it does not
exist, but it might imply some deeper problems in the setup which should
probably be fixed anyway.
--
Didi