[Users] A/B network setup

Pat Pierson ihasn2004 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 20:17:54 UTC 2014

I am having some issues wrapping my head around this but what I am trying
to setup is a A/B testing environment with a 3node cluster.  Each node has
2 nics, 1 for ovirtmgmt and 1 for vlaned A/B network.  I guess what I am
trying to understand is if ovirt is tagging the vlan's I setup and is
properly passing that to the switch?  This would allow me to have multiple
subnets on a host that the switch also can see as multiple vlans.  Right?
I would still have to configure the switch to allow that port access to
both vlans.

--
Patrick Pierson