[Users] Quotas

Maurice James midnightsteel at msn.com
Thu Feb 6 02:11:40 UTC 2014

Thanks for the input.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gilad Chaplik [mailto:gchaplik at redhat.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2014 3:48 AM
To: Maurice James
Cc: users at ovirt.org
Subject: Re: [Users] Quotas

Hi Maurice,

With quota you can set a hard limit for the number of CPU consumed by the user, and by that limit the num of vms, other quota parameters (memory and storage) can be unlimited.

Although these videos are for version 3.1 they are pretty useful, since there weren't any drastic change since then:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zazJ_fW05Qk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8qUoRImimY

you are more than welcome to send your progress/use-case/any other question :-)

Thanks,
Gilad.