[Users] Will this two node concept scale and work?

Sven Kieske S.Kieske at mittwald.de
Thu Feb 6 08:05:24 UTC 2014

Hi,

this one lead me to question which drbd version is or will
be available in EL 6/7(upcoming).

My search so far just revealed there is no official supported
version for EL6 and maybe even worse, as far as I looked, will
not even be supported in EL7:

https://access.redhat.com/site/discussions/669243

But I didn't check if the kernel modules are disabled or
just unsupported.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Regards

Sven Kieske

Systemadministrator
Mittwald CM Service GmbH & Co. KG
Königsberger Straße 6
32339 Espelkamp
T: +49-5772-293-100
F: +49-5772-293-333
https://www.mittwald.de
Geschäftsführer: Robert Meyer
St.Nr.: 331/5721/1033, USt-IdNr.: DE814773217, HRA 6640, AG Bad Oeynhausen
Komplementärin: Robert Meyer Verwaltungs GmbH, HRB 13260, AG Bad Oeynhausen