[Users] oVirt or RHEV ?

Dan Yasny dyasny at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 15:38:22 UTC 2014

This is the same question as in RHEL or Fedora IMO: do you want the
bleeding edge features and lower code stability and reliability, or do you
want to have techsupport (and that means a real SLA and an escalation path
up to the engineering, if need be) behind you, stable and reliable, well
tested code, but less of the advanced features.