[Users] oVirt or RHEV ?

Martijn Grendelman martijn.grendelman at isaac.nl
Thu Feb 6 16:02:42 UTC 2014

Hi,

Dan Yasny schreef op 6-2-2014 16:38:
> This is the same question as in RHEL or Fedora IMO: do you want the
> bleeding edge features and lower code stability and reliability, or do
> you want to have techsupport (and that means a real SLA and an
> escalation path up to the engineering, if need be) behind you, stable
> and reliable, well tested code, but less of the advanced features.

Thank you, this is what I thought.

It's still a hard decision. If the stability and "testedness" of RHEL is
anything to go by, it's not reassuring at all (although it may be better
than Fedora, I don't know), although I must say that RedHat support is
helpful at times.

Thanks again, I think I know enough :-)

Best regards,
Martijn Grendelman