[Users] Timezone Hypervisor/VM

Bob bob at doolittle.us.com
Thu Feb 6 17:46:38 UTC 2014

I have the same issue. I have assumed it was a Windows configuration
issue. I have relied on sync'ing to Internet Time upon each bootup. It
would be nice to find a solution to this. My Windows VM consistently
comes up exactly 5 hours off, and although NTP is configured the time is
never corrected until I manually sync to Internet Time. It certainly
appears to be using the wrong TZ (GMT).

-Bob