[Users] SPICE behind NAT

Alan Murrell lists at murrell.ca
Fri Feb 7 04:37:36 UTC 2014

I have setup a test All-In-One install but it is behind a Linux NAT
firewall (IPTables).  I have been reading about Spice-Proxy and know the
basics of setting it up (install squid, configure the ovirt engine
SpiceProxyDefault), however I just wanted to know how I would do this in
a NAT situation?  Would I install Squid on the firewall?  When I
configure SpiceProxyDefault on the ovirt-engine, I set it to use the
internal IP of the firewall/Squid?  Anything else I would possibly need
to do?

-Alan