[Users] oVirt or RHEV ?

Nathanaël Blanchet blanchet at abes.fr
Fri Feb 7 09:33:28 UTC 2014

Hi everybody,

We could consider a third way : why not building RHEV from SRPMs since
redhat provides them on ftp://ftp.redhat.com/redhat/rhev-m/3.x/SRPMS/ ?
this can be a compromise between stability of rhev and ovirt free of charge.
I'm surprised that nobody has got this idea before.

Nathanaël Blanchet

Supervision réseau
Pôle exploitation et maintenance
Département des systèmes d'information