[Users] Unable to activate iSCSI domain after crash of host

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 13:11:23 UTC 2014

On Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 2:02 PM, Dafna Ron  wrote:
> what does multipath get?
>
> I am not sure which table the chap will be saved in.
> try to list teh db tables - there are not that many for storage so it should
> he easy to find.

there is yet the "historical" warning about getuid_callout not valid
any more for fedora based distro...
but if I remember well should not be of influence in output apart the
warnings, correct?

[root at ovnode03 ~]# multipath -ll
Feb 07 14:09:49 | multipath.conf +5, invalid keyword: getuid_callout
Feb 07 14:09:49 | multipath.conf +18, invalid keyword: getuid_callout

I'm going to check rdbms tables too...

Gianluca