[Users] Unable to activate iSCSI domain after crash of host

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 15:13:39 UTC 2014

On Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 3:48 PM, Dafna Ron  wrote:
> well... that actually sounds like a bug to me - can you open it once we
> manage to find a solution?

Yes, eventually I start form a clean config replicating and in case
send full logs, once we have a solution

> did you get anything in multipath -ll?

No. I got what I wrote before:
[root at ovnode03 ~]# multipath -ll
Feb 07 16:09:55 | multipath.conf +5, invalid keyword: getuid_callout
Feb 07 16:09:55 | multipath.conf +18, invalid keyword: getuid_callout
[root at ovnode03 ~]#

> one more question... did you try to put the host in maintenance and than
> activate it again?

Yes more than once, but with same results.
Tried just now and it fails the same

Gianluca