[Users] [ANN] oVirt 3.4.0 beta2 is now available

Markus Stockhausen stockhausen at collogia.de
Fri Feb 7 17:01:39 UTC 2014

Hello Sandro,

may I politely ask to set BZ 1062615 for target release 3.4.0 - and as a blocker too?
Dan's information suggest that it is still existent in 3.4.0 beta2. Maybe someone can
proove it in a beta environment too and update the bug.

It seems as if Ovirt does not remember timezone/clock settings of a Windows VM.
As a side effect a VM may always come up with a predefined time gap until the
the ntp client wil fix the time. If that gap is too large we could suffer from some
unwanted side effects

- ntp time sync may not work because of too high gap
- kerberos authentication may fail because of too high gap

Markus