[Users] User portal

Einav Cohen ecohen at redhat.com
Sun Feb 9 17:14:33 UTC 2014

Hi Maurice,

What do you mean by "I cannot even type my user name and password"?

are the user-name / password fields disabled?
are you seeing a blank page instead of the user-portal login page?
what version did you upgrade from?

please note that the web-admin and user-portal URLs in ovirt-3.4
are different than the ones in ovirt-3.3. Have you tried accessing
the user portal from the welcome page (attached screen-shot)?

----
Thanks,
Einav