[Users] Can't open ovirt console using Spice or VNC - help!

Drew Showers drew at augurworks.com
Mon Feb 10 00:00:58 UTC 2014

I did not see that and it works, thank you! Looks like I need some UI
driver help though.

Running the script actually helped me get to the root cause... Can't access
the host name error. Of course it couldn't, I don't expose that host name
outside the ovirt network. I was on my wireless network. Once I plugged
into the ovirt net it worked. Duh!

Do you know of any spice graphic packages that don't need to be compiled?

Cheers!