[Users] Ovirt Gluster problems

Juan Pablo Lorier jplorier at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 17:57:29 UTC 2014

Hi Sahina,

it's been some days since I got this to work thanks to your help. I
still don't have the time to seek trhough the logs to find when the
engine left things without erasing after the force deletion of the DC,
but if you wish, I can send you the raw logs and you may search in them.
Tell me if it's ok with you and I'll send you a google drive link.
Regards,