[Users] Organizing toolbar content in Ovirt - Feedback requested

Malini Rao mrao at redhat.com
Mon Feb 10 19:20:04 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

Ovirt is a powerful tool with rich functionality where users are able to take a wider range of actions on various business entities. This results in richly populate toolbars but also however creates problems such as cognitive overload, visual clutter and layout issues on smaller screen resolutions.

Attached is a proposal to control and organize the toolbar content. We would love your feedback and comments on this so that we can determine if we can make these changes and/or do some usability testing around it.

Thanks
Malini