[Users] Can't open ovirt console using Spice or VNC - help!

Karli Sjöberg Karli.Sjoberg at slu.se
Tue Feb 11 06:28:58 UTC 2014

On Mon, 2014-02-10 at 12:08 -0500, Drew Showers wrote:
> Hi David,
>

> I thought remote-viewer was included in virt-manager, which I have in
> my CentOS client. Looks like I need to add virt-viewer as well?

$ yum provides /usr/bin/remote-viewer
virt-viewer-0.5.6-8.el6.x86_64 : Virtual Machine Viewer
Repo        : installed
Matched from:
Other       : Provides-match: /usr/bin/remote-viewer

$ yum provides /usr/bin/virt-viewer
virt-viewer-0.5.6-8.el6.x86_64 : Virtual Machine Viewer
Repo        : base
Matched from:
Filename    : /usr/bin/virt-viewer

:)