[Users] Can't open ovirt console using Spice or VNC - help!

Drew Showers drew at augurworks.com
Tue Feb 11 12:01:15 UTC 2014

Ah sorry. The vm guest is CentOS 6.4 or 6.5 depending in the ISO image used. Yes graphics driver package.

I have virt-viewer on my CentOS vm running on my Mac. It works, but the Mac mouse is unusable when installing CentOS on the guest using remote-viewer.

I have another machine running native CentOS. But remote-viewer won't launch because it can't connect to the graphics server. I'm guessing it's missing some drivers.

Thanks for the help!

Sent from my iPhone