[Users] [ovirt-test-day-2] Testing all-in-one feature on f19

Moti Asayag masayag at redhat.com
Tue Feb 11 16:02:37 UTC 2014

Hi,

In the 3.4 ovirt-test-day-2 I've tested the all-in-one feature.
I installed the all-in-one setup on a vm.

The installation ended almost successfully, except of the vdsm service,
where the the host didn't become operational due to lack of support
in clusterLevel >= 3.4:

Feb 11 15:51:52 localhost vdsm root ERROR VIR_MIGRATE_ABORT_ON_ERROR not found in libvirt, support for clusterLevel >= 3.4 is disabled. For Fedora 19 users, please consider upgrading libvirt from the virt-preview repository

Once I created a new 3.3 DC and configured a local storage, the local host
become operational and I was able to create a vm and to run it.

Thanks,
Moti