[Users] [ovirt-test-day-2] Testing all-in-one feature on f19

Greg Sheremeta gshereme at redhat.com
Tue Feb 11 16:52:45 UTC 2014

Argh, I'm running into stuff like this too because I'm using the incorrect repo as well. I'm going off the test day page, which says to enable prerelease, but apparently I'm supposed to use http://ovirt-mirror.eng.lab.tlv.redhat.com/releases/3.4.0-beta2/  Where is this URL documented? Why can't I install this repo with an RPM like the others?

I assumed prerelease would be updated with stuff for test day 2, but it's not?

Constructive criticism: test day setup is all very confusing for those of us that don't work with builds on a regular basis. Why can't there be a simple step-by-step instruction for how to install engine and a host on Fedora 19 for test day? It's such a black art as it is now. I have a set up steps in one etherpad that worked before, and another set of steps Einav provided me, and another set of steps from an outdated test page -- and I work these steps in some combination hoping it'll work, and it usually doesn't :(