[Users] Dedicated Bonding interface for Gluster

Sahina Bose sabose at redhat.com
Wed Feb 12 04:24:50 UTC 2014

On 02/12/2014 12:28 AM, ml ml wrote:
> ...hmm....do i want/mean geo-replication?
>
> if yes, i a missing this tab here:
> http://www.ovirt.org/images/5/51/Georepsession1list.png

No. Geo-replication is for disaster recovery by replicating your gluster
volume to a cluster in a different geography. And note that the
management and monitoring of gluster geo-replication has not yet been
added in oVirt.

I think what you are looking for is the synchronous replication provided
by the "replicated" volume types. Currently, there's no way to specify
the interface to be used for gluster communication from within oVirt.
Please refer to this thread -
http://lists.ovirt.org/pipermail/users/2014-February/020894.html - for
help in setting this up.