[Users] [ovirt-test-day-2] Testing all-in-one feature on f19

Yedidyah Bar David didi at redhat.com
Wed Feb 12 06:54:01 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

I know that <OaaSvc> did, had a problem with enabling it during upgrade
(as opposed to during a clean setup), and I reproduced and opened a bug [1]
and pushed a fix [2]. With the fix I had another problem [3] which seems
to Yaniv like a duplicate and is probably solved in vdsm master branch.

As you can see in [1], Alon objected to allowing all-in-one during upgrade,
which led me to wonder what we need all-in-one for at all. I still didn't
test adding to the engine as a host the host on which it's installed, but if
indeed this works well, there is practically no reason for all-in-one anymore,
and we might better get rid of it, as adding the host after setup is probably
simpler.

[1] https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1063869 - allinone fails on upgrade - no admin password
[2] http://gerrit.ovirt.org/24334 - ask for admin password
[3] https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1063886 - 'vdsm-tool configure --force' does not configure sanlock sometimes