[Users] Ovirt 3.3 Guest Name Limit

Omer Frenkel ofrenkel at redhat.com
Wed Feb 12 07:39:18 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

# engine-config -g MaxVmNameLengthWindows
MaxVmNameLengthWindows: 15 version: general

# engine-config -g MaxVmNameLengthNonWindows
MaxVmNameLengthNonWindows: 64 version: general

note that there is a bug to differentiate between vm-name and netbios name for windows
so we could have only one limit for vm-name (regardless the OS),
and another limit for the netbios name for windows
it should be fixed for 3.5