[Users] Problems accesing the database

jplorier at gmail.com jplorier at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 23:15:33 UTC 2014

Hi Eli,

I omitted to post that, but I did use them. It seems that others had
trouble too as the database is owned by postgres after the restore and it's
needed to change the engine user's password when the restore is on a
different host. Thanks to all the ones that posted helpful tips, tomorrow
I'll try those tips and tell the ending.
Regards,