[Users] [ANN] oVirt 3.4.0 beta 2 Test Day - Today Feb 11th

Justin Clacherty justin at redfish.com.au
Wed Feb 12 23:37:45 UTC 2014

I have and had some trouble.

All installed fine and the node came up in the web UI fine (I set enforcing to 0 on the Linux command line as instructed on the Test Day page).  I then ssh'd to the box to change selinux to permissive mode so I could reboot without being at the console.  After rebooting the node it no longer appeared in the web UI.  Not sure if this is an engine, node, or clueless user issue.

Justin.