[Users] [rhevm-api] Assign IP address to VM using Java SDK

Oved Ourfalli ovedo at redhat.com
Thu Feb 13 05:59:40 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Shahar Havivi" <shaharh at redhat.com>

Actually it looks like Tejesh is referring to the Guests and not the hosts, so you can use cloud-init in order to do that.
See more in "http://www.ovirt.org/Features/Cloud-Init_Integration".
If the VM's operating system is defined as some kind of Linux, then you'll be able to set some stuff using cloud-init, either via the Run-Once Dialog, or in the regular VM properties dialog.

Omer - we have REST API support for cloud-init, right?