[Users] Disk Images

andreas.ewert at cbc.de andreas.ewert at cbc.de
Thu Feb 13 07:33:45 UTC 2014

Yes, I know! Why is there this restriction? I have the following scenario: I have a "recover vm" with one bootable disk attached. Now I want to repair some broken configs from another vm’s boot disk. First I unattach the device from the broken vm. If I forget to remove the bootable flag, then I have to attach the disk again to the broken vm. I remove the bootable flag and attach the disk to my „recover vm“.  This is quite a long way round.
This could be a feature request, right?

best regards
Andreas